song list~

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Am Back

Anyo, I Know its been a while since I last blogged. I really missed being around here and writing shits. Well I do have a really good reason why I haven't been around.

 I don't spend much time with lovey as much as I did before so I don't get to write all these. But now that I got my only birthday wishlist gift I thought I would start blogging again. 

Lets make it ma come back kay? Okay so I quit my job started Alevels and is just wandering around. Lotsa cool things happened and sad too. And thee best part, Rash came back for hols and we are having good times like we used to and then Mm I have been way too busy hanging around with myself so havent been in touch with my mates. Wooaaah, so there is this and that and bla bla ....



Ja mata 
Will write back soon with some awesome moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment