song list~

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Babe'




Waaah, I am kinda starting to like 2013 for some reasons. Well, first of all me and bunny and the best times mi aharu. I gave up lappie’ that was a bit sad and hard for me to let go but then I got a replacement LOVEY and I am enjoying my time with it. Went to spend time with cousins, had an awesome time and I got to know some cousins and got closer to them. [ I have lottsa cousins and I don’t know most of them so :P] and and, I got lottsa gifts from my dear friends and finally, I got BABES.

Ok, well don’t make that face =.= 
So, and yes I got a phone and I named it “BABES” it’s tiny and cute and got an awesome camera. YAY now I will get to take pics and upload more often. So, lemm’ give u a lil description about babes. Babes is my second son. And is currently 5 days. O_O but then, I feel like I have had it with me for years. and I didn't tell like anyone yet just waiting for the right moment, but then its fun hadhaninz my friends now :P it's kinda awesome cause I didn't tell them about it yet. I could check out on them dhw. LOL!

Urm, babes is just a tiny Samsung galaxy pocket. And is pretty awesome. I LIKE SMALL, and that’s why I named BABES. Since baby’s are small right? Tehe~ *blushes*




Ja, see you another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment