song list~

Friday, December 27, 2013

together as one.

Hello, so I met my friend SHIF after a long long time. since we go to different school we dont get time for each other, well that happens dhw? people get busy with life and so on.

well, so she came the other day and we had so much fun. though its been a while since we hang out last, it didnt feel like so. it was good as ever. teeehe!! so I took my pretty friends pics ^_^ wanna see?




YES! SHE DID THAT TO HER HAIR AND IS LOOKING SO GORGEOUS! 

And guess what? My mohodh even fell for her. :P he was acting so weird.. like shiff bunaa eichz adu ahaafa bas ahaigen huhnany and being all raki and being a cutie. you know he used to vahtaninz foshi and eyah araa ihnany but shif nuhadhaasheh buneema vaguthun thedhuvefa eythi nagan ulhuny!! (; isnt he cute? HAHAHA! I know *_*
 so here is a pic of them together:-

Mmm, and I am glad that your still by myside being such a good friend. I hope you be there the next time I need you. and thankyou for everything shif. I treasure you really beeg cause your one of my best best best friend. I dont say that often though, your like my treasure.





Shif, I know I havent been the greatest friend. but I will try my best to be one in future. just stay by myside and support me kay? I am just a lil scared to be all close cause I dont like taking risks of being hurt all over again. anyway I LOVE YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment