song list~

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Catch Up



I know it’s been a while since I have updated blogge’. Sorry, lovey was away and I didn’t actually know what I should write about and all. Anyway, I had a complicated situation and things happened and all during these few days.

So, I met my friends after a long long time on April 26th, we were actually planning to have a movie time and since lovey was away and my damn switch board in my cousinge lap charge nuv so we just had fun. And since we met after a  long long time we were pretty excited and had pretty good time.






As you can notice one is missing, ofcourse  SHAHU :P she was in malay at the time. And so and so. The day started so excited koh meeting friends and all but then after they went heard a shocking news and was awake the whole night. And since I am writing blogg’e rest in peace jumashatha. :’)
your being missed by everyone.



Ok, and so days passed and shahu came back. And she bought me GIFTS :P LOL! Anyway, she bought all of us gifts and now that she is back we had another one. Mifaharuves ulhunee movie time hadhan ekm ended up making sandwhiches and took pics. But that day no picture came out write. Seriously, there was 1-2 problems in each and every single picture we took that day. But then I had a goo good time. Eyah fahun umm most of the time I just stay at home and just wander around since I had sleeping problems after 26th of April. Anyway finally, on 12th of May I met my bunny and spend like almost half of the day with him and I got a cute cute kitty earplug. So here is the picture of it. Thanks Bunny seriously!! :’) I was so excited to get it. You’re the best. [PS/ not cause you gave me that ingeh,  you’ve always been and will always be my #1]  




Till the next time I write Ja~ . Have a good day. :’)



No comments:

Post a Comment