So yesterday in daylight all I did was get enough sleep so that I could wait up all night till I meet my lappie. so I woke up around 10:30 and was patiently waiting for my darling to come.
and hahaha, its like aorund 2:54 now and I got to open and touch and feel my new new boyfrined lovey at like around 2:15 or something. was pretty much excited. and right now he is being charged for 4 hours before actually using it. (a) I just cant wait to use it. so guess this morning I would start using it. first I would have to convert all the stuffs I need to that and then check it out.
WELCOME MY LAPZIE. I dont have apic it with me right now, so here I upload a pic of the lappie (a) I will upload lovey as soon as I get a shot of him.
I guess everyone must be wondering why I am calling my lappie "Lovey" ok, so I thought I should name my lappie this time and thats the name I came up with. and guess its easy to pronounce and easy to remember? so, the next time if I mention the name "lovey" my lappie would pop up into your mind for sure ;) Hahah~
and since I am writing I want to tell my bloggie that my bunnie is pretty sick and I wish my bunny to get well soon. so I could smile and jump up and down. GET WELL SOON LOVE. (:
Ok, and I guess I quit my job too so I will be enjoying 24/7 wIth you lovey
so till then Ja~
m kinda J of you now .. i want one too .. and thenkew i will be fine sooon
ReplyDelete