Today after work I rushed to my closest friend’s home, because
she was leaving to Malay tomorrow. And it’s
not like she is going there for ever. Just for a vacation she was leaving, and
she was crying on Friday and basically killed me for not visiting her before
she went, so I went to her place.
And the date changed to Wednesday and she didn’t tell me because
she knew I wouldn’t come. Any way’s its good that we met. Well for those people
who don’t know her, she is pretty annoying like really annoying and makes my
blood pressure like really badly high. And she is a pink obsessed person. If you’re
around her you’ll get the pink fever. O: true story. And she is pretty girly
and has lots of girly stuffs. Maybe she is the girly girly person I know on
earth other than Rafytha. Well, she ranks #1 and Rafytha Is #2 actually.
So we talked talked a lot. And she painted my nails with
white, well egeyah dhaa konme dhuvahakuves she makes my nails pretty. LOL. So,
my girly girly friend did that to my hand. And well, after the pic was taken my
middle finger got messed up and re-colored and now its 1000 times worse O:
anyway it’s fine. I am going to remove it tomorrow. I am expecting to get lots of gifts from her
when she comes back. But can only hope dhw. Tehe~
So I put a pic of our lovey dovey hands. And US (: she wasn’t
wearing her scarf because she was lazy so I had to edit it pretty much big.
>.<

No comments:
Post a Comment