song list~

Monday, March 11, 2013

awsome 10th.



Ok, so I had this lil' something prepared  on bunny's birthday. have been planning it like forever. and at the last minute I actually gave up but athixx helped me out with everything and asked me not to worry. aah, had a great time.

well, let me tell you about it.. so after work I went to my office mates home which is also the home of athixie's cousin. to the main point is that bunny got surprised and it actually was a surprise. LOL. and that's all I wanted actually.  so we cut the cake and there was this tiny lil cat and was so adorable and I tired to call her but she was so quiet so I gave her the cuppie, hehe dhoo laafa eythi beindhi she was too busy trying to catch the paruvaana's.

anyways  I don't have any pictures of last night with bunny. I am not sure if others took pics but we wasn't so into photo negun. Urm, so the birthday surprise was a success. so the best part was when my bunny was like statue eh hen dheloa bodukohgen for a while and said "boluga isthashi eh nethoa" and made everyone there burst into laughter. well, and he got these lotta Q and wouldnt stop asking them like one by one -_-  and he cut the cake and cake kaifa coke boefa pet aa kulhefa.. had lotta fun anyway. ^_^

and YES, about lappie last night eythi ves vihkaalie *saddie* and I am fine actually better than I thought I would be actually. the owner came balaa met the new owner. she was a LADY I mean, pretty one and hope she takes care of my lovey loabikoh. tehe~ 

P.s. this cuppie pic is taken from shimla miss album. she baked the 21 cuppies for me and I loved them. and yes its so girly and I know that. but that's actually what bunny picked. and and  that's the pet I was talking about. 

and 10th was on of the best best nights ever. lotta things happened. like my lappie got a new owner, the first time I ever touched a cat and loved it, and my bunny turned 21 and actually the surprised I dreamed of came true. so pretty much of an awesome day. so I had more awesome things to be happy then just be saddie that my lappie got taken away. I think  I can actually live 15 days without it. it's not like my life is over right?

well plus I was expecting my bunny to start crying after all that. but actually he didn't. I got a lil' bit sad but I am glad that he enjoyed the day.



 

I will update with another story soon. so for now Ja~

and once again happy 21.1 day bub bestie. your the best and that's why your my best best friend in the world.



2 comments:

  1. heheh .. thenkew very muchhh for everything .. but stilll that last line .. you wanted me to cry ... hahah .. majaaaa buneli nama dhw .. kuda kon roaleemus.. mwah <3 ... and yes yess your the best and it was the most awessome b day .. and i guess my first surprise b day cupcake party .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunaakah nujeheyne dhw roasheh, roan ingen jeheyne dhw at moments like that. and I told you ingeh egadyga fahun nuves roveh eh~

    ReplyDelete