song list~

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Dedication

Mmm, I know for the past few years I have spent with you I have been pretty careless and didn't give you all the love you ever wanted. maybe cause you gave me all the love you had and I was sure that you would never be gone out of my sight. bune ehnu dhw ekaku evarun ulhenya anehkaku noolheyne eh. plus its reversed the way it was when it started dhw, now its my turn to love you big.

well, what I am trying to say is.. the blog u dedicated to me. It was very dear to me and I read it often when I miss you all over again and again, but I was never bothered to listen to the songs you have dedicated to me. well Its just cause I am way too lazy.. plus bunny lyrics aa eky laafa inyma I just happily read the lyrics.

So as usual, today I missed you really big and thought I would read your blog, so I checked it and thought I would download those songs, and guess what I did! and adu ahaafa made my eyes so teary just felt bad for myself for how I have treated u before. and realised how dearly you used to love me with all your heart. 

I am just very jealous for myself, and thankful too .. for meeting you. 
You made me a better person, you taught me stuffs and handled me so well. nobody could have done that. your just so great and I just simply love you.

In Sha Allah, I wish I would be able to count more years and days with you. 

Bunny your the very best thing that ever happened to me, and I love you too. and I am sorry for all those times I have hurted you *sincerely*  without you I be just nothing.. you make me something and everything.

I just love you and wish to be yours for a LIFE TIME, I guess I have sed that a couple of times dhw?
Okaay Okaaay, BLOGGIE I Will write back soon. 
See Ya.

And btw bub, I think now I wanna dedicate those songs to you .. the ones you did to me.


Ja Mata Ashitha.

No comments:

Post a Comment