song list~

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow White

Just when I thought of suicide'n out of boredom and all, shiff saved me the other day. well, I know its not a nice thing to say but .. I thought for a second of doing that.. was way too moody. screw my mood swings dhw! -_-

well, so me and shipoa went on a walk and by fate I saw bunny O_O and hehe, I was so happy anyway I was planning to call him anyway to give him the 4.7 gift.

so, I got to enjoy walking with shipoa and talking about shit like we used to, and finally the momento. I stole a hug from bunny *roegen* anyway I got it HAHAHA! varah haalun.. and watched him eat cupcake

HE IS WAY TOO CUTE just like my moonu dhon soru. anyway they both are so alike O_O seriously!! WAY TOO ALIKE.  ♥♥

Mmm, you might be wondering why I wrote "SNOW WHITE" as the title dhw? or maybe not -_- anyway leemme tell you XD I finally got to take a shot with HISSNOWWHITE I just so love, SNOW WHITE maybe cause its bunnies (: well, YES THATS THE MAIN REASON! cause I never liked VEHICLES  was never bothered about them maybe, cause they just destroys the OZONE LAYER :P aee dhogeh! hama I no like them, but then SNOWWHITE is just an exceptional case.

Aaah, I will write back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment